Continuing our featured series looking at character designs and the development process from creator’s sketchpad to finished page.
This time,with it’s return to the Judge Dredd Megazine,we take a look behind the scenes of space rebellion saga,Insurrection.
- Colin MacNeill's initial design ideas for writer Dan Abnett,via editorial droid Matt Smith,detailing new “space war-thing”!
- Rebel crew of Mega-City One Colony K Alpha 61.
- Enemy SJS(Special Judicial Squad)leader,Senior Judge Kulotte and Battle Droid troops.
- SJS Commander ‘Fenris’.
- SJS Psi-Judge Syren and Hunter Droid.
- Crew of heroic Colony K Alpha 61 led by former Judge,Colonial Marshal Karel Luthor,including sentient apes,intelligent robots and mutants.
- SJS Sergeant Javid and CATT(Combat All-Terrain Transport)
- Free robots of K Alpha 61!
Can a rag-tag bunch of misfits who heroically fought off an alien threat in the name of Mega-city One,whilst vastly outnumbered,stand up to the might of the mother city itself,to earn their freedom ?
Read about the fate of the newly christened Colony Liberty in this month’s Megazine and the graphic novel,Insurrection,priced £13.99.